Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunshine - Los Angeles


After spending a few weeks in Northern California, I decided to head south to visit some of my favorite people in the universe: Lyn, Jason, and Carter Johnson.  Lyn was a gem to let me stay with them since she was in the middle of her busy season at work.  Jason and Carter were great hosts when Lyn was at work.  We played super Mario (I’ve lost any skill I had acquired when I was younger), ate delicious meals, went to the beach, and had girl time while getting manicures at the mall.  Lyn’s brother and a great BYU accounting friend, Joe Hillstead and family, met up with us to go to the beach.  We had a great time catching up and reminiscing about the good old BYU days.  The accounting program bonds people for life! 

PS – Sorry for the lack of photos.  I was too relaxed to take any.


No comments:

Post a Comment