Thursday, September 16, 2010

All you can jet pass – Jetblue

I was devastated last year when I couldn’t take advantage of the “All you can jet pass” Jetblue offered last year.  So….needless to say I was ecstatic when they announced they would be running their promotion Sept 7 – Oct 6.  I purchased it within an hour of hearing about it! I’m ready for an action packed month of traveling to NYC, Tampa, Florida Keys, Pittsburgh, Boston, Aruba, and Salt Lake City!  I think I might need to go to rehab to treat my traveling addiction.


1 comment:

  1. We are just glad that Sara dropped into the "Burg" for a couple of weeks. We had a lot of fun with her. She even fixed delicious tacos one night when I refused to fix supper and she took us to a new Chinese restaurant in town. She did complain to some people that I spent too much time talking about the upcoming wedding. Well, it has taken some heat off her because I don't have as much time to worry about her traveling because now I am too busy worrying about the wedding.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete