Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The end of an era


All good things must come to an end.  I know I’ve said this before but this time it’s really happening.   My World Tour 2010 (with a little spillover into 2011) adventures are almost over.   It’s a bitter pill to swallow but I knew my lady of leisure days couldn’t last forever.   I feel so blessed to have been able to take the last year off and pursue my passion – traveling the world.  I feel so rejuvenated and ready to take on life’s next adventure.

I will be moving to the Bay Area later this month and will start working on May 2nd!!!  Man, I’ve got a lot of things to accomplish in the meantime….find a place to live, buy a car, and figure out how to move my stuff across the country.   I will also be working on a new blog and will post a link to it soon.  

Lastly, I wanted to thank everyone, whether in person or virtually, who has come on this amazing journey with me.  It has been one crazy adventure after another.  Thanks for being apart of it.  Oh, and don’t worry, my traveling adventures aren’t over for good…I just need to figure out a way to cram the most into four weeks of vacation.   Something tells me I’ll be able to make it work!

Love,

Sara

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to us all - who really travels the world these day? Oh yeah, Sara! Fantastic! Good luck with CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Sara, it has been a great trip for us all -- living our lives vicariously through you. I've learned a lot about the world. Laughed a lot and worried a lot but you made it through safe and sound. Thanks for the fun year.

    We are thrilled you are headed west and hope you love California and your new job.

    Mom/Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad!!! Especially considering the relocation. :( But so so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara! Been following your awesome travels every now and then - such an amazing thing you were able to do this year. I'm moving back to the Bay Area too - I'll be in Oakland. We should meet up sometime. :) Take care! jena

    ReplyDelete