Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beantown - Boston, MA

I flew up to Boston for a quick visit with Jaclyn, Cameron, and Oliver Jones. The weather wasn't amazing but we still had a great time hanging out at their apartment. Little Ollie was as adorable as ever and Jac and Cam were great hosts. One morning we took a drive out to Walden Pond. The water levels were so high that the main trails were flooded. So instead of going for a walk around the pond we just hung out at the main entrance and watched Ollie try to catch chipmunks. In the evenings we ate yummy food, talked about our world traveling dreams, and tried to think of future jobs for me. How am I going to return to reality? Well, it was a great couple of days. Thanks for letting me stop by and visit!

Sorry, my photos are on my laptop and I left it in NYC. I'll post some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment