Monday, May 24, 2010

Detour: Uruguay

We spent the day in historic Colonia del Sacramento. We took the Buquebus (high speed ferry that connects Argentina and Uruguay - and also a duty free shoppers paradise). It took about an hour to cross the Rio de la Plata. We explored the historic downtown and enjoyed yummy hamburgers. All in all we like Uruguay and would like to spend more time there but Colonia only needs a couple of hours to explore.

PS - If you are in the market to buy a Studebaker, the one below can be all yours for $600!





















2 comments:

  1. Best pics yet S! I love the one with you and my flag :) Although, I am a little disappointed my name didn't even make the blog... this is my motherland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the studebaker if you can ship it to Idaho FREE.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete