Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love is in the air - Scottsdale, Arizona

Martha Stewart, eat your heart out!  Sami and Luke's wedding was amazing!  I was dying over EVERY single detail.   The ceremony was located on the 10th fairway at Troon Country Club.  We had a slight problem finding the 10th fairway (since someone at the country club told us to turn the wrong direction).  Imagine a car full of girls panicking and screaming because they couldn't find the location of the wedding ceremony.  It wasn't a pretty sight.  Luckily, we found the spot and it couldn't have been more perfect.  The ceremony was beautiful and very intimate.  Sami looked gorgeous and her dress was stunning.  We loved watching Luke as Sami walked down the aisle.  He absolutely adores her and you could see it in his eyes.  

After the ceremony we heading back up to the club house.  A beautiful outdoor dinner was set up on one of the greens.  The weather was perfect for an evening of eating and dancing under the stars.  The outdoor setting was so romantic and the decorations were out of this world.  The tables were full of beautiful flowers and candles.  My favorite part was the cake table.  Not only did the cakes looking amazing, they were delicious!  The DJ was awesome and we had the most epic dance party ever.  Seriously, brides around the world need to take some cues from Sami.  I've already told Sami that I'm hiring her for my wedding.  She has the best taste and style!  

Congrats Sami and Luke!  I wish you only the best as you start marriage together.  I have no doubt you will be happy!



































2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.
    Looks like a lovely wedding and you were all having a great time.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love Sami! Thank you so much for posting photos. I am so happy for her! Looks so lovely. I loved the wedding tree. So cute!

    ReplyDelete