Friday, June 4, 2010

Sydney Opera House Conspiracy

What image comes to your mind when you think of Sydney, Australia? Pretty sure you are imagining a stark white Sydney Opera House. Well we have news for you.....it's not white, it's cream. Yeah, that's right. We have been lied to our whole lives. Take a look at the pics below - unlike the other photos you have seen, these have not been photo shopped.

PS - sorry if we just turned your life upside down but we thought you should know the ugly truth. The lies must stop.














1 comment:

  1. I must have clicked on the wrong symbol so it made me send my comment to an e-mail account so I sent it to Sara's e-mail. I said I was soooo jealous of your trip to Fiji. Except for the mesquitos. Also I wouldn't have been too thrilled with the storm going back. I love the sails on the opera house no matter what color they are. Thrilled to get your latest two updates.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete